SoundOut is regularly cited as an expert service organization. Following are citations from news outlets, online media, scholarly sources and other locations.tramadol for sale
- “Beyond Planning Prom—Connecting the Resurgent Student Voice Movements Across the Country” by Andrew Brennen and Eilza Jane Schaeffer for Huffington Post on December 17, 2015.
- “Why do American students have so littler power?” by Amanda Ripley for The Atlantic on March 12, 2015.
- “Should Students Sit on School Boards?” by Jacoba Urist for The Atlantic on April 23, 2014.
- “A leadership experiment in student voice: A new kind of summer school,” by Robin Kirk for OPC Register. Winter 2014.
- “Illuminating the Blind Spots – Climbing from Student Voice to Student Involvement” by Jodene Dunleavy and Max Cooke for Education Canada. 2014.
- “Students as partners are…” in Forum News and Notes Information and Ideas from The Forum for Collaborative Leadership & Innovation. April 22, 2014.
- “Engagement leads to happiness: So what about the classroom?” by Robert Ryshke for the Center for Teaching Advancing the Teaching Profession. January 20, 2014.
- “JCPS teachers embrace tactics to make sure students ‘get it,’ aren’t left behind academically,” by Antoinette Konz for the Louisville Courier-Journal. September 25, 2013.
- “Student Voice” By Denise Rose on Foothills School Divison blog. January 2013.
- “Creating Authentic Jobs For Student Learning Teams” by Susan Lucille Davis for Smart Learning. October 31, 2012.
- “Partnering with Students Yields Engaging Rewards,” by Amanda Ryan Fear at Teaching Tolerance. July 5, 2011.
- “Getting Students Involved in Creating a Healthy School Leigh Dalton,” by Ray Churchman, and Adriane Tasco for for ASCD Healthy School Communities. 2011.
- “Centennial student rallies peers to gain voice on Peoria Unified School District issues” by Jeffrey Javier for The Arizona Republic. March 4, 2011
- “Power to the Students!” in District Administration for Scholastic. May 2010.
- “Year in Review” by Helen Beattie for Youth and Adults Transforming Schools Together. Spring 2010.
- “Supporting Student Voice for Meaningful Change,” interview with Adam Fletcher. ASCD Whole Child Blogcast. May 2009.
- “Meeting Adam Fletcher and Seattle Visit” by Jean Berthiaume. October 14, 2009.
- “The Architecture of Ownership,” by Adam Fletcher in Educational Leadership. November 2008.
- “Getting Youth on Board” by Brian Wheeler for the National School Board Association. April 7, 2006.
- “Getting Students Involved in Creating a Healthy School” by L. Dalton, R. Churchman, and A. Tasco for ASCD: Health School Communities Whole Child Initiative. November 10, 2008.
Book Citationsativan for sale
- Children’s Rights 0-8: Promoting participation in education and care by Mallika Kanyal for Routledge. March 26, 2014.
- Organisation und Partizipation: Beiträge der Kommission Organisationspädagogik by Susanne Maria Weber, Michael Göhlich, Andreas Schröer, et al for Springer DE. 2013.
- Engaging Pupil Voice to Ensure that Every Child Matters: A Practical Guide by Rita Cheminais for Routledge. January 11, 2013.
- I’ve Got Something to Say: How student voices inform our teaching by David Booth for Pembroke Publishers Limited. October 9, 2013.
- Young Citizens of the World: Teaching Elementary Social Studies through Civic Engagement, Second Edition by Marilynne Boyle-Baise and Jack Zevin for Routledge. December 4, 2013.
- “I think it’s important we get a say”: KidsMatter and student voice by Australia Primary Schools Mental Health Initiative. 2013.
- Better Serving Teens through School Library–Public Library Collaborations by Cherie P. Pandora and Stacey Hayman for ABC-CLIO. August 15, 2013.
- Socially Responsible Literacy: Teaching Adolescents for Purpose and Power by Paula M. Selvester and Deborah G. Summers for Teachers College Press. 2012.
- Aim High, Achieve More: How to Transform Urban Schools Through Fearless Leadership by Yvette Jackson and Veronica McDermott for ASCD. 2012.
- Increasing Student Engagement and Retention Using Immersive Interfaces: Virtual Worlds, Gaming, and Simulation by Charles Wankel, Patrick Blessinger, Jurate Stanaityte and Neil Washington for Emerald Group Publishing. 2012.
- The Student Voice Handbook: Bridging the Academic/Practitioner Divide by Warren Kidd and Gerry Czerniawski for Emerald Group Publishing. 2011.
- Young People’s Voices in Physical Education and Youth Sport by Mary O’Sullivan and Ann MacPhail for Routledge. July 12, 2010.
- A School District’s Journey to Excellence: Lessons From Business and Education by Bill McNeal and Tom Oxholm for Corwin Press. July 3, 2008.
- Communities that Learn, Lead, and Last: Building and Sustaining Educational Expertise by Giselle O. Martin-Kniep for John Wiley & Sons. 2008.
- International Handbook of Student Experience in Elementary and Secondary School by Dennis Thiessen and Alison Cook-Sather for Springer. June 3, 2007.
- “Student school board reps are being heard” by W. Yost for the Sacramento Bee. January 25, 2007.
- Designs and Methods for Youth-Led Research by Melvin Delgado for SAGE. 2006.
- Students Are Stakeholders, Too!: Including Every Voice in Authentic High School Reform by Edie Holcomb for Corwin Press. 2006.
- Lift Every Voice: African American Students’ Beliefs of Their School Climate by Constinia Charbonnett for West Virginia University. 2005.
- “Youth Development, Participation, and School Reform: Creating Opportunities and Supports for Student Decision-making in a High School” by Matthew Calvert for University of Wisconsin-Madison. 2004.
Scholarly Citationsvalium online pharmacy
- “Participatacao signficativa dos estudantes – Uma proposta de formacao baseada na coparticipacao de estudantes e professores no ensino superior” by Leanete Thomas Dotta and Marcia Ristow for Psicologia e Ciências da Educação da Universidade do Porto – FPCEUP
- Essential Voices, Part II: Engaging Students and Parents in the Implementation of a New Teacher Evaluation System. A report issued by Advocates for Children of New York. October 2013.
- “Student voice as a contested practice: Power and participation in two student voice projects” by Carol Robinson University and Carol Taylor for Improving Schools. March 2013.
- “Listening to Students’ Voices Putting Students at the Heart of Education Reform in the GCC” by Richard Shediac, Dr. Leila Hoteit and Dr. Mounira Jamjoom for Booz & Company. 2013.
- SpeakOut Alberta Student Engagement Initiative Year in Review 2010-11 by Alberta Education. 2011.
- “Leadership and student voice at one high school: An action research study” by T Campbell for Washington State University. 2009.
- “Systems, stakeholders, and students: Including students in school reform” by Shelley D. Zion for Improving Schools July 2009.
- “A report on the 16th International Democratic Education Conference” by John Loflin for the Black and Latino Policy Institute. August 11-17, 2008.
- “Youth engagement, high school reform, and improved learning outcomes: Building systemic approaches for youth engagement” by F Joselowsky for NASSP Bulletin. 2007.
- The Learning Compact Redefined: A Call to Action by ASCD. 2007.
- “Students matter in school reform: leaving fingerprints and becoming leaders” by Jerusha Osberg, Denise Pope and Mollie Galloway for International Journal of Leadership in Education: Theory and Practice. 2006.
Dissertations Based on SoundOut
- ParticipaÇÃo Significativa dos Estudantes – Uma Proposta de FormaÇÃo Baseada na CoparticipaÇÃo de Estandantes e Professores No Ensino Superior. Leanete Thomas Dotta and Marcia Ristow (2013)
- Middle School Student Involvement in China. Hui Ling Yang (2010)
- New Pathways for Partnerships: An Exploration of How Partnering With Students Affects Teachers and Schooling. Cristine Chopra. (2014)
- Student Council Participation and Broader Civic Engagement: A Preliminary Study by DECODE, commissioned by the Library of Parliament. June 9, 2010.
- “School Connectedness and Meaningful Student Participation“, US Department of Education. January 15, 2010.
- Student voice: A historical perspective and new directions. Paper No. 10. Victoria State Government. Department of Education Office of Learning and Teaching. 2007.
- 36th Edition North Carolina Youth Legislative Assembly Final Report by the North Carolina State Youth Council Youth Advocacy and Involvement Office. 2006.
diazepam online pharmacy
valium online no prescription
SHARE YOUR CITATION WITH US! Please leave a comment below with your information, or contact us.