What’s been said about students on school boards?
tramadol for sale
Following are quotes related to students on school boards, written for the SoundOut Students on School Boards Toolbox.
ativan for salebuy ambien online
For as long as I have been on the board, since 1985, we have had student reps. Some are better than others, but they all bring to the table the students’ perspective on the schools and the important issues we face.valium online pharmacy
It’s good to hear high school sports, activity, charity, etc. updates at the board meetings.buy phentermine online no prescription
Students bring real-time knowledge of school issues. They help connect the board to everyday activities, conditions and problems of students. Our representatives have been bright, knowledgeable, sincere, energetic and polite.diazepam online pharmacy
The student representative reports activities of student council and other student groups, They have not often expressed concerns of student council at board meetings.valium online no prescription
This years’ student rep has been discriminated against because his father is with the board’s minority. He is only allowed at regular meetings where previous student reps were allowed at all meetings.buy valium online without prescription
We have two students chosen by the administration, and we learn a great deal about what is happening at the school through these students.
“We have two representatives – one is a high school junior who serves for two years, and the other is the high school senior. “tramadol online pharmacy
We had one a few years ago, but the program was not coordinated well and was dissolved for lack of interest.buy tramadol online
I believe that having an eighth grader sit in on selected meetings will go a far way to educating our youth on government and its processes.ativan online pharmacy
Not significant for K-8 districts, perhaps OK for K-12 or regional high school districts.valium online pharmacy
A member of our middle school’s student council cabinet participates in the workshop meeting each month.buy ambien online no prescription
Representatives provide input on student activities and respond to questions from the board members
Please share your comments below.
* Several of the comments above are from here.
Table of Contents
- Fact Sheet
- Terms Related to Students on School Boards
- Activities for Students on School Boards
- Rationale for Students on School Boards
- How to Get Students on School Boards
- Options for Student Voice on School Boards
- Should School Boards Elect or Select Student Members?
- Barriers to Students on School Boards
- Quotes about Students on School Boards
- Critical Questions
- Publications Related to Students on School Boards
- State-By-State: Summary of Laws Affecting Students on School Boards
- State-By-State: Summary of Students on School District Boards
- State-by-State: Students on District School Boards
- State-by-State: Students on State Boards of Education
- SoundOut Guide to Students on School Boards 2nd Edition
- Student Involvement in Education Agencies
- Intro to Student Tokenism