Here are facts about roles for students on school boards in Indiana.
- In 1972, the Indiana state department of education reported that they did not encourage local school boards to consider roles for students on school boards.
- Today, There are 11 voting members of the state board of education. None of them are students.
- Students in Indiana can join district school boards but cannot vote.
- Students on School Boards Toolbox Table of Contents
- SoundOut Guide to Students on School Boards 2nd Edition