SoundOut provides hands-on training to foster student voice, student engagement and Meaningful Student Involvement.
Providing students with basic and advanced understanding about schools, the education system, and student voice, SoundOut facilitates fun, interactive training for students on how to transform schools. Our training sessions develop skills, increase the commitment, and enhance the overall abilities of students to become fully engaged partners with adults.
- Highly interactive, hands-on style focused on practical action
- All sessions oriented towards building understanding and improving education
- Sessions can be 2 hours to 35 hours long
- 8 to 80 students and/or adults can join in
- Can include copies of our professional materials
- Content can be introductory and broad or advanced and specific to particular positions and activities throughout schools
Student Training Topics
- Intro to Student Voice
- Advanced Student Voice for Educators
- Meaningful Student Involvement in YOUR School
- Infusing Student/Adult Partnerships
- Understanding Student-Inclusive School Improvement
- Effectively Engaging Students on School Boards
- Developing Substantial Student Voice
- And many more!
For information on pricing, scheduling and more, contact us.