The following pages were designed to increase your ability understand schools.
What Are Schools?
- What is the purpose of schools?
- What is the education system?
- Who are the people in schools?
- What’s the history of students?
Basics of Student Voice
- What is student voice?
- Are there different kinds of student voice?
- Where does student voice happen?
- How can you advocate for student voice?
- What can students do?
Meaningful Student Involvement 101
- How can students improve schools?
- Why does meaningful student involvement matter?
- How can students be involved in education?
- What can teachers do to promote Meaningful Student Involvement?
What are Some Related Issues?
- Student Agency, Student Centered Classrooms, Student Disengagement, Student Empowerment, Student Engagement, Student Government, Student Motivation, Student Ownership, Student Participation, Student Tokenism, Student Voice, Student Voice and Choice
Learning about Learning
Learning Outside of School
- Who supports students?
- Can students lead education?
- How can communities and schools work together?
- Why would my parents want to be involved?
- Do students learn out of schools?
The Politics of Schools
Barriers to Success
- What can adults do to support students?
- How do adults treat students wrong?
- How can students sabotage each other?
[/three_fourth][one_fourth padding=”0 0 0 3px”]