Here are different facts about roles for students on school boards in Georgia.
District School Boards
- In 1972, the Georgia state department of education reported that they encouraged local school boards to consider roles for students on school boards.
- We have no current information. Please share what you know in the comments section below!
State Board of Education
- In 1972, they also reported that the state board of education met with a 20-student youth communications council.
- No current information is available. Please share what you know in the comments below.
- Georgia Department of Education Student Advisory Council
- Students on School Boards Toolbox Table of Contents
- SoundOut Guide to Students on School Boards 2nd Edition